My own corner of the web where I can show off the things I do with my nails.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

52 Week Challenge Week 14: Striped

I went for a subtle striped mani for this challenge. I used a base of NYX Black Lace since I couldn't find my WnW. Don't care for the formula. I then used tape to make the stripes, they are Max Factor Fantasy Fire, Fingerpaints Flashy, Pure Ice Oh Baby, and ma.nish.ma Blaster, which proclaims itself holographic nail color. Hardly. It's very pretty nonetheless. Fantasy Fire has a blue/green/red multichrome, ma.nish.ma is a blue and pinkish/purple duochrome, Oh Baby is a blue/pink duochrome glitter and Flashy is a green/blue flakie. I'm please with the way this turned out. I do however need to get more acetone, I'm notorious for painting all over my fingers. Please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment