My own corner of the web where I can show off the things I do with my nails.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

52 Week Challenge Week 15: Easter

Easter! Always one of my favorite holidays growing up, all the pretty dresses and fun candy and egg dying. One year the day before Easter my mom was driving us to the grocery store and on the way there she ran over a rabbit crossing the road! I was so upset she ran I ER the Easter bunny!

Anyway, on to the mani. I used OPI A Dozen Rosas, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Sea and Be Seen, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear The Real Teal, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Posh Plum, and Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Yellow Kitty. I did a glitter gradient at the tips with OPI Servin' Up Sparkle. I'm liking the way this looks, I might do the glitter gradient for my wedding nails too. Without further ado:

No comments:

Post a Comment