My own corner of the web where I can show off the things I do with my nails.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Bridesmaid nails

Tomorrow I am a bridesmaid in one of my best friends weddings. We traveled 9 hours by car and it's looking like tornado weather for her outdoor wedding! I hope it holds off. The thought is tornados makes me so anxious!

When I asked her what she thought about my nails she said "have at it!" Um, I have 100s of colors, that's not helpful! She actually offered me an appointment for a mani/pedi but I only took her up on the pedi part, I don't want ANYONE touching my nails!

What I ended up with is Sally Hansen Conplete Salon Manicure in Downtown Rubies with a ring finger accent of Color Club Risque topped with Revlon Stunning. This is to mimic the diamonds we are both sporting on this finger now! In retrospect I would've put down a coat of red cream polish before the Downtown Rubies because it took four coats to get it opaque. I also left my acetone and clean up brush at home so please excuse my messy application. This is as neat as it gets for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment