My own corner of the web where I can show off the things I do with my nails.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

52 Week Challenge Week 17: Earth Appreciation

Like I mentioned in my last post I decided to give Sinful Colors Happy Ending a shot on its own. Result? Love it! It's a great grass green with a pretty shimmer, and application was a breeze. Since Earth Day was my next scheduled mani I topped this with some OPI DS Magic, which is a great blue shimmer (glass fleck maybe?) with some magenta in it. Amazing! Another color I need to wear as a full mani. I think this combo looks a bit like a giraffe pattern.
I also got Rescue Beauty Lounge IKB:2012 yesterday and I have another blue to try, along with my dusty hunt find of Kaleidoscope Him Out. I'm thinking blue skittle toes for my wedding. Is that strange? I want to wear the holo because that's what I wear for weddings. For the wedding I was in last week my toes were pink holo, China Glaze Don't Be A Square. My polish obsession actually started with holo wedding nails, Sand-erella! So it's only fitting I keep the holo goodness up. I'll let you all know what I decide to use. I may even post pictures of my feet.
Enough of my wedding nails stream of consciousness. Enjoy my Earth Day nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment