My own corner of the web where I can show off the things I do with my nails.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Nicole by OPI Kendall on the Katwalk

I have to admit, I'm not a fan of the Kardashians. They're famous for being famous. I don't see that they use that for anyone's gain but their own. But I also LOVE this collection by NOPI, which came out in the fall. There are more colors in a new release that is out now at CVS but I haven't seen them yet. This is Kendall on the Katwalk, a pretty glitter with mainly blue but also green and purple glitter. This is two coats and two coats of topcoat (ProFX quick dry topcoat). This glitter dried a little matte and is a topcoat eater, there's still texture after two coats of topcoat. I was reminded of an afghan I have been working on for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment