My own corner of the web where I can show off the things I do with my nails.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

52 week challenge week one

Well, I've been gone. Inexplicably and really there was no reason for it. Since my last post I'm now engaged and along with planning a wedding I also will be combining my house and my fiancé's house into one. I'm not really sure where to start but I do know I need to get started soon. One room and one thing at a time.

January 1st is New Year's Mani, make it sparkle. I already had my nails painted when I decided to do this challenge and it just happened to fit. I'm wearing Essie Mesmerize topped with Finger Paints Special Effects in Twisted. Mesmerize is a beautiful blue cream that reminds me a lot of Deborah Lippman I Know What Boys Like, but it's not a jelly. FP Twisted is an amazing flakie polish with flakes in every color of the rainbow. It's beautiful!

Essie is available online, I got mine off eBay. The Finger Paints Special Effects collection is only available at Sally's Beauty Supply and seem to be hard to find. They are also available on eBay for exorbitant amounts of money.

Hope you enjoyed my mani, sorry for the cell phone pictures. I'll get my camera set up soon so I can post better pictures.

Loves!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh nice! I'm also doing the 52 week challenge. Hope you'll check out my manicures!

    ReplyDelete