My own corner of the web where I can show off the things I do with my nails.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Nubar Forest and reclaim

Next up in my untried stash is the Go Green set from Nubar. I bought this set specifically for these two polishes and have let them sit for almost 2 years now. Shame on me!

I started with two coats of Forest, it is lovely and dried quickly. It's a darkened kelly green cream, I don't know why I haven't used this before! I made sure to wrap my tips to prevent chipping but after my shower the next day I had a couple chips. I have no idea how to prevent chipping, so I suppose I'll just change my polish every couple days. Here's the shot of Forest.



After the couple chips I decided to do a tape mani/thick tipped french with Reclaim. Hello Holo! Such a pretty color, and an amazing linear holo. I'm in need of more holos, especially dark colors. Here's a flash shot to show the pretty rainbows.




I'm sure you'll see a new post in a day or two as this mani is now chipped so time to change it.

Do you have this set? What about tips for preventing chips?

Love,
Tres

No comments:

Post a Comment