My own corner of the web where I can show off the things I do with my nails.

Friday, October 26, 2012

8 Spooky Nights Day 5: Witches

Hello my pretties!
Please enjoy my entry for today!




You may notice I have one stiletto nail. That puppy broke off in my sleep last night so I filed it down to a point for today's challenge. As of the time of me writing this it's already broken off so expect some nubbin on that finger. For this I used some crystals I got at the dollar store, painted my nails with my base green, Revlon Street Wear in Drab, then Saran wrapped with Essie Mink Mittens and a Pure Ice I cannot remember the name of. It's similar to Essie Mojito Madness but with a shimmer. I topped my wart with Revlon Espresso. My hubby says they are creepy!






Please go visit my other witchy participants!
Peace Love Lacquer
XO, Noelle
College Polished
PishPosh & Polish
Beauty Dish
Nail By Katie
Jenerally Speaking 
Galactic Lacquer 
Tres' Chic Nails 
charlottes-nails 
Manic Manis
The Life, Time and Lacquers of Lilmoon
Makeup and Nails, Not War
Not Too Polished
Mimi Manicures
Seriously Swatched8 Spooky Nights
Jilltastic Nail Designs

Love,
Tres

3 comments: