My own corner of the web where I can show off the things I do with my nails.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Max Factor Fantasy Fire

There's a rare and famed polish known as Clarins 230 that has earned the nickname Unicorn Pee because of the rainbow colors it flashes and the rareness of it. Recently Max Factor came out with a polish called Fantasy Fire that is VERY close to 230. However it's only available in the UK. I was lucky enough to swap with someone to get this gem. First of all, it's a tiny bottle. But it's gorgeous! I put it over Revlon Royal, an amazing blue jelly polish that I now love and wish I'd had for the plain mani. I had a hard time catching glimpses of the green flash in the Fantasy Fire layered over it and failed miserably at capturing it on my phone. Go see Cris at Let Them Have Polish for her swatches using the same combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment