My own corner of the web where I can show off the things I do with my nails.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

52 week challenge week 7: valentine's day mani

My Valentine's mani started out with a base coat of OPI It's A Girl which was procured during an obsession with pale sheer pinks that would be wedding-worthy. This is definitely not the winner but it's a nice sheer color. I topped this with NOPI Love Your Life which is a clear base with pink heart glitters and small holo glitter. This is a PITA! I had to use a toothpick to get the heart shaped glitter out of the bottle and ended up with lumpy nails. The overall effect was subtle and cute except for the lumps.
Valentine's isn't a big holiday for me and the mister, we went out for sushi with the kid on Monday. I got him a box of chocolates and told him if he wanted to get me something a donut would be perfect. I'm still waiting for it lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment